As these are hand tie-dye so there will be a slight difference in the pattern.
- Beautiful handprints made in small villages of Rajasthan using wooden blocks and natural dyes turned into gorgeous Robes/Kimonos
- The block printing on the fabric is rich and vibrant
- Colors may vary due to digital settings and lighting
- Details: Pure cotton kimono with hand block printing
- Pure cotton is most gentle on the skin and also easy to care for
- Gorgeous colors with Azo-free dyes for a delicate look inside and outside your home
- Twin pockets
- Soft solid cotton piping detail
Size: US 0-16
Length: APPROXIMATLEY 50″
Sleeves: 3/4 SLEEVES
Washing Instruction: For best results hand wash and line dry when possible. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low and warm iron.